- People with severe heart problems.
- Use of medication for low blood pressure.
- Had a stroke in the pastHad a brain hemorrhage.
- Has aneurysms or blood clots.
- Lack of mental capacity to make the decision to take Kambo.
- Has serious psychological problems with exception of depression, PTSD and anxiety.
- Underwent chemotherapy, radiotherapy or 4 weeks thereafter.
- Is taking immune suppressors for organ transplants.
- Has Addison’s disease
- Has severe epilepsyIs recovering from a major surgical procedure
- Younger than 18 years
- Is pregnant, or breast-feeding a child younger than 6 months old
More information and references
- Antimicrobial peptides from Phyllomedusa frogs: from biomolecular diversity to potential nanotechnologic medical applications
- Antitumor and Angiostatic Activities of the Antimicrobial Peptide Dermaseptin B2
- Dermorphin-related peptides from the skin of Phyllomedusa Bicolor
- Deltorphins: A family of naturally occurring peptides with high affinity and selectivity for 6 opioid binding sites
- Frog secretions and hunting magic in the Upper Amazon: Identification of a peptide that interacts with an adenosine receptor
- Pharmacological Data on Phyllokinin
- Kambô, The Spirit of the Shaman
- KAMBO: Nature’s Vaccine for the mind and body – Reset.me
Private Kambo ceremony €130 and lasts approximately 3 hours.
Private Ceremony of max 2, costs are € 110 p/p and for a Group Ceremony you pay €100 p/p
During the week only on Wednesdays for a private ceremony you pay €140
and for a private ceremony with max two people €120 p/p and for a group €110 p/p
Kambo is NOT for doubters.
Appointments can be canceled free of charge 72 hours in advance.
I would like to speak to everyone who comes for a ceremony about 2 days before by phone.
To avoid disappointments, it may be that even though I have spoken to you before and see you live in my practice,
if it doesn’t feel right to me at that time, the Kambo ceremony will NOT take place that day.
I always listen to my intuition