Acupuncture is an ancient and widely used medicine in traditional Chinese medicine. It is a holistic approach where there should be a balance in body, mind and soul and a free flow of vital energy through the fine-material energy pathways of the body. When acupuncture is punctured with small thin needles at specific points. This allows energy (either called Qi) flow freely thus reducing symptoms or disappear. In an acupuncture treatment one feels a sensation that is often defined by the thin needle prick as appearance, small current sensation, or warmth sensation of heaviness starting from an acupuncture point and radiating in the course of the meridian. Many different symptoms can be treated with good results. Not only are the symptoms treated, but also the source of the condition or complaint.
Acupuncturist & Shamanic Practitioner
As an acupuncturist and energy worker, I think it is essential to keep my knowledge up to date and expand it. That is why I regularly follow Chinese medicine courses. I am a specialized laser acupuncturist, ear acupuncturist and apply Brain abdominal acupuncture with “the Magic Turtle” technique, which aroused my interest when I was in China. It is unbelievable what I had experienced and learned from the Chinese doctors who applied abdominal acupuncture to me. And also what ear acupuncture has done for me personally with my unexplained complaints. That is why my passion only gets bigger because the body is so complex but also so intelligent when you speak the right language. I work with AcuGraph, which is a digital measuring device that measures all the energy in the meridians. In the Graph you can see exactly where there is a deficiency or an excess of energy or when there is an imbalance. My client can watch me, I explain the outcome of the Graph and also how I am going to treat. I can treat more precisely with a quicker result. I am a distributor of AcuGraph and work together with Miridia Acupuncture Technology in the North Lake Place US. I organize i.c.w. with Miridia Acupuncture Technology seminars of AcuGraph in Europe. I organize Traditional Chinese Medicine seminars for acupuncturists throughout Europe with my Trainings Institute Tal Tao. Soon more about this on my website. In 2017 I taught first aid to the Shamans in the Pachamama temple in Pucallpa Peru which was a very special experience and learning school. Integration medicine is integrating East and West. I believe that we need both. The various components merge into a whole and get the best out of both to achieve healing and stay healthy.
• Basic training Traditional Chinese Medicine at Qingbai the Netherlands
• Acupuncture training; Hwato University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in the Netherlands
• Tuina training; Hwato University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
• Dr. Shikora, dr. Klowersa and Prof. dr. Sofyan Rangkuti; Laser acupuncture therapy
• Detoxification method as a basis for maintaining health and vitality: Nutriphyt
• Treatment of tumors / cancer; Nutriphyt
Heart and vascular disease; Nutriphyt
• Distributor of AcuGraph at Miridia acupuncture technology in Idaho US
• Dr. Jake Paul Fratkin – Japanese acupuncture, the Yin Yang acupuncture protocol and AcuGraph; OTCG, Belgium
• Dr. Dominik Irnich “Segmental, trigger point and micro system acupuncture” NAAV
• TCM in Oncologic treatment; TCMA
• Ear acupuncture training Bahr Level 1, 2, 3 and 4; Goudse academy
• Adrenals and thyroid: crucial system, in the fight against fatigue and reduced resistance; Nutriphyt
• Treatment protocols: Lyme disease for TCM therapists; Ortho Health Foundation
• Low Level Laser acupuncture therapy; Schwa-medico
• Chakra and aura healing
• Abdominal acupuncture: Tuvia Scott; International Lectures
• Five elements of acupuncture: Tuvia Scott; International Lectures
• December 2016, Organizing AcuGraph seminar “to Know, Show and Grow”: teacher Dr. Adrian Larsen; Miridia Acupuncture Technology, i.c.w. Tal Tao TCM training institute
• Soul Mind Body Medicine for TCM professionals with Dr. Master Sha, Santa Monica
• Tal Tao training institute travels to Peru to teach a first aid course to the Shamans in the Pachamama Temple in Pucallpa, Peru. And gets lessons from the Shamans about the Amazon medicines.
• Definest, Shamanic practitioner
• The Shift Network; Shamanic Journeying for Guidance & Healing; teacher Sandra Ingerman, New Mexico
• Inner Peace Conference “Delight” Amsterdam
• October 2017, Organizing AcuGraph seminar; to Know Show and Grow; teacher Dr. Adrian Larsen. Tal Tao TCM Training Institute Amsterdam.
• 2018, events
• Essential factors for the development of a healthy immune system and recovery; Nutriphyt
• Dutch TCM Congress. Zhong Dutch Association for Traditional Chinese Medicine
• IAKP; “International Association of Kambo Practitioners” in Poland. Karen Darke
• Organizing AcuGraph seminar at 7 and 8 September with teacher Kimberly Thompson of Miridia acupuncture Technology from Idaho: “Tal Tao TCM Training Institute” Amsterdam
• SRT: Spiritual response Therapy NL
• 4 Nov. 2018 “Chinese nutrition and Chinese herbs for daily practice”; teacher Darwin Rangkuti, “ Tal Tao TCM Training Institute”
• Upcoming 2018 events
• Tal Tao at the International Therapist exhibition 17 and 18 November 2018 “Tal Tao in STAND 740”
• Speaker at the International Conference of Herbal & Traditional Medicine December 10-11, 2018 DUBAI, UAE. “Make Horizon for Nature cure”
Upcoming 2019 events and seminars
• Researching into the treatment of PTSD with AcuGraph, acupuncture and energetic healings
• Speaker at the 3rd World Congress an Expo on Traditional and Alternative Medicine 06 – 08 June 2019, Berlin Germany
• Organizing AcuGraph seminar with teacher Kimberly Thompson of Miridia Acupuncture Technology from Idaho: “Tal Tao TCM Training Institute” Amsterdam
• Organizing: Chinese nutrition and Chinese herbs for daily practice”; teacher Darwin Rangkuti, “Tal Tao TCM Training Institute“
As a Western-educated physiotherapist I was always skeptical of alternative medicine. There was in my view insufficient scientific evidence that it really works. I was skeptical but also curious. My prejudice about acupuncture was immediately quashed. I felt tingling and my body started to move, while I was lying on the treatment table. A pleasant and very special sensation.
Margreet de Jong-Vos
The beauty of acupuncture is that you really can come with all kinds of problems. It will be clear that I continue to attend treatment.The beauty of acupuncture is that you really can come with all kinds of problems. It will be clear that I continue to attend treatment.